Thursday, October 25, 2007

Freeze dried goodness.....

Thursday nights is anything night in my house. This means anything goes. Mom does not cook and mom does not complain about dinner choices (as long as it isnt cookies or candy). So my choice tonight was Frosty Flakes with freeze dried strawberries. YUM!!! Back in the day, Kellogs made a strawberry frosty flakes. They were So good. This is as close to that as I can get. The rest of the family ate Hamburger helper. (I am evil).

Yesterday was E's birthday. Poor baby woke up sick. :( Mean parents that we are we made her stay home. She was actually upset about that. :( She was well enough to open her gifts, which she loved, and well enough to eat cake (for dinner I might add).

She is still sick, had temps hovering around 101.+ today. :( so she stayed home today and will be home tomorrow too. Mom and dad were not too upset to have to miss work, but dont tell their boss's!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Hey Katie- I see the blog is old, but hopefully it will notify you that you have a comment. I couldn;t get your email addy from the comment you left on my blog.. so here are some ArtsCow codes

Z3DYNF4
ZP4HGVX

HTH!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home