Saturday, October 20, 2007

A little Jumpin, and little Scrappin and a little kickin...

All in all its been a good day. Em let me sleep in until almost 7:30. Yawn, thats not TOO bad. :)
Our day consisted of Gymnastics (hence the Jumpin), I got to do 3 scrap pages this afternoon (the scrappin part) and then we went and watched a soccer game of a friend. All in all it was a good day. Oh and I got more pictures in the mail. :) of course I do NOT remember asking for 10 prints of ONE picture but that seems to be what I got. Guess Ill start watching my order a bit better. But I got lots of cute prints from the recent Homecoming dance. Well, before shots anyways. :) The girls both looked so beautiful. I cannot wait to get some pages done of both girls, and the Papers Judy sent me from her CE weekend will go perfect with their dresses. It is a perfect match. :)

Yesterday was my first time helping in emily's class this year. I worked in the Tech lab, getting the kids all logged in and helping out when they closed the page or wanted to do something else. It was fun and Em really loved having me there. We had a lunch date after. It was fun. We stopped by blockbuster on the way home and picked up some great movies (Evan all mighty, Transformers, Because I said so (add this to my christmas list) and Blood and Chocolate). They were all great too -well I have not watched Blood and chocolate but the other ones were great.

Not much exciting here. Just gettin it down. Be cool ....more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home