Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin......

Do you ever feel like you spend your life behind the wheel of your car? Lately I do. Thank goodness dance classes have cut back this year, but I am driving more than ever (thanks to a certain 24 year old). Tonight I was in the car for 1 1/2 hours straight. Traffic, bad decisions and more traffic! ugh. and I still have to go BACK out tonight for one more lovely drive to beautiful Downtown Oxnard! GR8. :) Well in some ones immortal words, this too will pass. It is just hell in the mean time.

Well, I guess that is enough complaining for one night. I want to try to post something every day, (for now) so that is it for today. I am going to see what I can do to post a picture now. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home