Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Random.....

Well I have this thing, this blog, and my husband Bob keeps telling me I should blog, so I think it is about time I posted something. Maybe I can get to posting some of the randomness that runs through my head. That would be a novel concept. I might actually remember stuff this way. So here I go.

Lets talk about randomness. I have this 17 year old daughter, lets call her A (I have 2 other daughters but this post is about A).

A is a beautiful girl. Well I think so and hopefully others share my view. A likes to talk. A LOT. She cracks me up. We will be driving to dance (she dances) :) and she will talk the entire 7-10 minute drive. I learn more in that drive than I learned in my whole week from anyone else. If you ever watched the Cosby Show in the 80's, well there was this friend of Vanessa on the show and that girl could talk. She talked fast and she NEVER shut up. Well that is my A. The funny part (to me) is she will be in the middle of a conversation with me and she will just break out in this random fact, totally unrelated to anything we (well she) were talking about. It is usually a funny anecdote from her day, but it is always so Random. She is my Random girl. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home