Sunday, October 21, 2007

Scrap Happy Day.....

I was expecting to go to Softball today, but we have wind. Not just any wind, but wake me up in the middle of the night, afraid a tree is going to fall on my house winds. They are scary. It looks like a war zone outside. There are very few leaves left on the trees. They seem to be all on my front porch. And dont even get me started on the Pine needles. UGH. I feel sorry for our gardeners this week.

Soooooo....since softball was cancelled (on account of the winds being so high they had to take a time out between every pitch to let the dust clear) I got to indulge myself. Boy did it feel good. I did 4 layouts today. Got pictures in the mail yesterday and several are already on pages. I got to do some yesterday too so I am a happy camper. I will have to take pictures to post. I am very pleased with the way everything turned out. Yesterday I did a lot of scraplifting. Today it was all me. and that feels so good. I love to just get creative. I used stamps, paint, ribbons, rubbons, heck I even got out my embossing gun and powder. :) Yay me.

On a not so happy note, i was so busy I never noticed it getting kinda dark. I told Em I would take her to the park but when I went outside, to get a bottle of water to take with me, the Sky was BROWN. Uh oh. There are fires somewhere. So we looked up and found out there is a fire down the road in the Santa Rosa Valley and another one in Malibu. The one in Malibu is bad. They have no containment and it is near homes and businesses. If you read this, say a prayer for Malibu and it's residents. Em is pretty scared. We re-assured her its not close, but it is hard to reassure someone when you aren't 100% sure yourself.

until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home